Technical UX Writer:
The Information Experience (iX) team develops and delivers the content our customers need to install, manage, and configure Juniper’s products and solutions. Juniper Networks is all about powering connections and empowering change. In the iX team we strive for that daily by:
· Putting teamwork first. We know that we can do so much more collectively than we can individually. We are respectful, collaborative, inclusive, and courageous. We also remember a huge part of teamwork is not taking ourselves too seriously and every day we try to sprinkle a little bit of fun into the mix.
· Being unafraid to fail. We know that everything won't be done perfectly the first time. We go for it anyway. When we make mistakes, we get up, brush ourselves off, learn from the experience, support each other, and try again.
· Remembering why our work is important. Our job is to help make our customers successful. We do this through simplified onboarding, intuitive help in our applications, and giving customers the content they need when they need it. When we do this, we help make their lives better, which has intrinsic meaning. We also help make something essential to life as we know it, connectivity from anywhere to anywhere, possible. We measure our success against these goals.
About the Position:
Juniper is serious about customer experience, and your contributions will be key to provide exceptional content experiences and customer success. The iX team in Bangalore is looking for a motivated candidate to create customer-focused in-product documentation for Juniper’s modern GUI applications in the cloud and network management space. You will also get the chance to write web copy for our popular documentation site. The role requires strong technical skills and an ability to translate complex technologies into easy-to-use content for our customers.
The ideal candidate is a persistent self-starter with strong collaborative skills, who enjoys continuous learning and can push through barriers to get things done.
· Work with a team of writers and editors based in Bangalore and Sunnyvale, CA, USA, to research, write, and produce high-quality, topic-based documentation for Juniper Networks products and applications.
· Produce a range of deliverables including short-format web copy, in-product instructions, tooltips, and user guidance to take our users through the digital experience in an intuitive manner to complete their tasks.
· Collaborate with key stakeholders such as UX designers, product managers, content strategists, subject matter experts and of course a warm and welcoming team of technical writers.
· Follow established style and process guidelines to provide consistency and completeness.
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
· BA/BS in Communication, Journalism, English, Computer Science, or related degree, or comparable experience.
· 5+ years’ experience in developing product documentation
· Excellent writing, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to craft effective snackable/short-format text for GUIs and web, as well as easy-to-understand user guidance instructions.
· Ability to research complex technical concepts (independently and collaboratively) and develop effective deliverables to serve customer needs.
· Strong problem-solving skills; ability to make progress with less-than-complete information.
· Experience with XML authoring tools.
· Knowledge of basic UX design best practices.
· Experience in developing documentation for enterprise/service provider networking products.
· Producing content for or designing in-app tours.
Note - If you find this posting to be relevant, please share your updated resumes on my email id email@example.com