MOUNTIES GROUP - HARBORD DIGGERS
Opportunity Awaits - As Australia’s #1 Registered Club group, Mounties employs over 900 people across 10 venues, spanning across South-West Sydney, the Northern Beaches and the Central Coast.
We are more than just a Club!
We are profit-for-purpose group that exists with the sole purpose of improving the lives of our members and the communities in which our venues operate.
As a Part-Time Member Services Attendant (Reception and Concierge), you will act as our brand ambassador being the first touch point for our members and guests. Upon entry of our beautiful venue our members and guests will be greeted with your five star service delivery. Your professionalism coupled with your friendly nature will leave our guest feeling welcomed and informed about their visit throughout the venue.
More specifically you will:
- Consistently deliver exceptional customer service
- Maintain legislative requirements including club entry, RSA & RCG standards
- General administrative duties
- Provide our customers with friendly informed directions and assistance
- Up sell and promote club memberships, entertainment, promotions and events
- Process Club memberships and renewals accurately
- Professional and welcoming telephone manner to internal and external customers using the PABX / Switchboard as well as conveying accurate messages
- Project a professional image at all times
- Enhance the Harbord Diggers experience to all members and guests
- Most importantly – greet everyone with a warm and welcoming smile
Skills & experience
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience
- Excellent personal presentation with a high level of communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Experience using a PABX/ Switchboard is desirable
- A willingness to help and work effectively within a team
- Ability to work flexible hours including days, evenings, weekends and Public Holidays
- RSA & RCG certification (or willing to obtain prior to commencement)
- Willingness to comply with COVID-19 Government Health Orders
- Discounted meals and gym membership
- Uniforms provided
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Join Australia’s growing leading hospitality group
- Fun & supportive team
If you are a passionate and motivated person who is unique, exciting, dynamic and want to start your exciting future at Harbord Diggers, we want to hear from you!