We are currently looking for Customer Sales Consultants for our Glazing Division.
We are looking for superstars who have strong customer service and the ability to provide quotes and bookings to customers.
This is a hybrid position where you be required to come into the office(Silverwater) for training and team meetings.
If you have worked in an insurance, sales or retail environment, continue reading!
About the role:
- Be responsible for first call resolutions of our customers domestic and commercial glass replacement needs
- Providing tailored solutions for new glass applications for home improvements.
- Work closely with the Sales, Planning and Glazing teams
- Full training will be provided, with support from experienced team members
- Flexible rostering between 8.00am to 7.00pm Monday to Friday, occasional Saturday's 8.30am to 4.00pm
- Must have call center, sales or retail experience
- Possess a natural drive for results, with the ability to sell a trade-based product
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to connect with a varied audience
- Strong administrative skills including attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to organise, multitask and prioritise your daily responsibilities
- Building industry experience/knowledge is an advantage
- Ongoing incentive scheme for reaching achievable set targets
- Ability to work hybrid or from home, once fully trained
- In-depth and ongoing training provided along with your equipment
- Quarterly and annual reward and recognition program
As part of Belron®, the world's leading glass specialists operating in 35 countries, O'Brien® put our customer at the heart of everything that we do. We serve more than 300,000 Customers each year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We are a highly successful business, and we need talented people like you to keep us strong. We strive to create a work experience where you can be yourself, achieve great things and feel inspired. A workplace where you can be your best you.
O’Brien® is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative of the communities we serve. If you don’t quite meet all of the criteria, but feel like you could make a difference at O’Brien, get in touch.