We are looking for technically/functionally strong resources with implementation experience in any of the #EPM_cloud products [EPBCS, PBCS, FCCS, ARCS, TRCS, EDMCS, EPRCS,PCMCS].
Positions open across levels.
Experience Required : 5+ years in EPM space.
Location - Anywhere in India
This position is responsible for the development of Planning Budgeting, Essbase Applications and integrations. This position will collaborate with various technical experts within our organization to implement technologies within our Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) system. Requires -Sound knowledge on Hyperion Planning / PBCS/EPBCS
This position is responsible for the design and development of Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud (FCCS). Requires -
· Experience in Implementation of EPM cloud with strong Application Development process, experience on FCCS/HFM and good knowledge on consolidation process.
· Experience in Requirement Gathering & Solution Design
· Desired functional knowledge (Understand of Income statement, Balance Sheet, different methods of consolidation and their calculations and disclosure in financial statements)
This position is responsible for overall development of Account Reconciliation solution (ARCS) i.e. design, configuration, data integration and testing.
· Experience implementing ARCS from design, configuration, data integration, and testing
· Sound knowledge on ARM/ARCS including Reconciliation Compliance & Transaction Matching
· Functional knowledge of Finance/accounting and account reconciliation is a must
Knowledge and experience working with a consolidation tool and general ledger is a plus
· Provide Solutions to existing Architecture Design on current system
This position is responsible for the design and development of Tax Reporting Application and integrations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Function as applications design architect/Lead for Tax Reporting Cloud application development
· Application Design point of contact for Tax Reporting Teams
EDMCS (Enterprise Data Management):
This position is responsible for the design and development of DRM/EDMCS and integrations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Function as applications design architect/Lead for DRM/EDMCS application development
· Application Design point of contact for DRM/EDMCS Analyst Teams
This position is responsible for the design and implementation of full end to end medium to large scale complex allocation process, Dimension Management, Building Model, creation of Rules/Rulesets. Candidate should have experience in testing Rules and end to end validation of allocation process. Candidate should be able to identify issues and resolving them, Able to create Trace allocation and Rule balancing. Candidate should have experience in designing PCMCS security, Data Management (FDMEE), Reports designing, creation of Dashboards, Analysis views and Profit curves. Candidate should be able to resolve to any technical queries received from the customers.
This position is responsible for the solution design and development of EPM Cloud Applications integrations.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience -
· Minimum of 5+ years relevant experience in EPM integrations, FDMEE, Data Management, Oracle Integration Solutions, e.g. ODI, and 3+ years in Cloud native solutions e.g. OIC.
If keen to apply for any EPM Product line, pls write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. That’s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.