As a Test Developer, your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Understanding product requirements presented in a functional specification/wireframes.
- Developing test plans and test cases to test that the requirements are properly turned into working software.
- Exhibit competency to both manually test as well as automate the test cases using Selenium and C#.
- Exhibit and understanding of Microsoft .Net Core technology stack.
- In-depth knowledge of automation experience in Selenium with C#
- Experience of Continuous integration with Azure DevOps and GIT (Source code repository)
- Desire to work on large scale enterprise web systems.
- Follow the SCRUM process and be able to find and file the bugs in the product.
- Strong knowledge in Manual testing with experience in Software testing
- A thorough knowledge of Test Methodologies e.g. Agile,.
- A professional and confident style, with drive & enthusiasm and with a strong ability to multi-task.
- Strong management, communication, technical and remote collaboration skills are a must with the ability to communicate professionally and effectively with Team members at all levels.
- Ability to build good relationships & conduct effective technical discussions with clients, peers and senior staff. Ability to manage a group of Test Professionals.
- Strong verbal communication skills and strong administrative skills with a keen attention to detail
· Minimum 0-3 years of experience in automation testing with Selenium tool and C# language.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor’s or JD Degree or relevant equivalent experience