What This Position Is All About:
We are looking to hire an IT Security GRC Manager with an analytical mindset and proven expertise in IT systems, applications and infrastructure. The candidate must have outstanding problem solving skills, meticulous attention to details and a sound understanding of Cyber Security trends.
As the Manager, IT Governance, Risk and Compliance, you will :
· Be responsible for Implementing and tracking strong IT Security Metrics for HBC, providing clear visibility into the risk landscape, risk management, degree of confidence in Security controls and Security programs (KRI/KPI/KCI).
· Oversee information security audits, whether by performed by organization or third-party personnel
· Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk and develop remediation strategies.
· Plan, implement, monitor and upgrade security measures for the protection of the
· organization’s data, systems and networks.
· Establish and maintain strategic relationships with key stakeholders and cross-functional partnering groups
· Test/Scan and identify network and system vulnerabilities, and create counteractive strategies to protect the network.
· Responsible for all Vendor Technology Risk related initiatives and assessments, including; core assessments of a vendor logical controls, Cloud assessments, Mobile assessments and Application assessments
· Communicate complex technical issues in simplified terms to the relevant staff.
· Perform regular audit testing and provide recommendations.
· Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks.
· Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
· Good understanding of NIST Cyber Security Framework functional areas
· Provide information security awareness training to organization personnel
A degree in Information Technology/Computer Information Systems or related.
· Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) (preferred).
· Min 10yrs with atleast 4 years of work experience as an IT Governance, Risk and Compliance.
· Sound understanding of Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits.
· Clear understanding of IT Governance, Risk and Compliance methodologies.
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
· Great awareness of cyber security trends and hacking techniques.
Your Life and Career at HBC:
· Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
· Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from IT to Human Resources, Merchandising to Finance.
· A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.