At Jupiter, we are building a new age personalised mobile-first, AI-based digital bank. We are a fast-paced tech startup that relentlessly innovates each day to make banking more accessible and transparent for our users.
To help us grow, we are looking at awesome team-players to join us and contribute towards building a community first digital bank.
Join us if you wish to build the bank of the future!
We’re looking for a Product Manager for our Payments product team. This role will specifically focus on building and improving our different payments product offerings, simplifying the existing user journey and improve retention and growth.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience working in a product role at a consumer technology organisation, preferably a startup and in payments domain
- Hands-on approach and a willingness to roll-up one's sleeves and get the job done
- High on user empathy so you can be the voice of the customer and solve real problems through your products
- Exceptional decision-making skills to prioritise across needs to achieve maximum value
- Thrive in a start-up environment: love dealing with pace, changing needs, and limited resources
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically including the ability to formulate data-driven and result-oriented decisions
- Owning the product definitions and execution. Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes to build an actionable product roadmap.
- Work with cross-functional teams (like Engineering, Design, Operations, Customer Support) to create and implement a decisive product plan from product development to actual production. You own the execution.
- This role requires hustle and demonstrable experience in prioritisation - we have to move from 0 -> 1 pretty quickly
- Set your product’s goals, success metrics and roadmap to align with Jupiter’s mission and drive maximum impact. You should understand numbers and what they mean
- Communication: Should be able to articulate your thoughts and ideas, communicate with key stakeholders (which includes technical and business teams across the organisation) and leverage those discussions to translate business requirements to the engineering team
- You’ve worked on Payment related products
- You’ve integrated multiple 3rd party systems to deliver a world class experience.
- You’ve tried building your own startups from the ground-up
- You’ve studied at a top engineering or B-school
- You've managed a team of PMs in previous roles
Why join Jupiter?
- We have the right team that has built successful payments and banking businesses in the past, including our founder: Jitendra Gupta
- The market is huge and ready for disruption. The youth deserves and appreciates a better UX than the one provided by existing banks
- The banking infrastructure is transforming rapidly, and the banking APIs are more open than ever
Press Coverage for Jupiter