- Primary Skills Java Role Description The Java (Spring Boot) Developer would need to have at least 5 years of experience.
- Requirements & Responsibilities 5 years of experience developing web applications using J2EE.
- 5 years of experience in Spring Boot.
- Good knowledge of MicroServices.
- Experience working with tools like Git or bitbucket Expertise developing enterprise level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices, with demonstrable production scale experience.
- Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth is a must.
- Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using JSON, Web Services, XML, XSLT, PLSQL in Unix and Windows environments.
- Strong background working with AWS Strong Shell scripting experience. Working knowledge with Redshift, Aurora Postgres databases. Passion to stay on top of the latest happenings in the tech world and an attitude to discuss and bring those into play.
- Strong agile scrum development experience Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams Excellent written and verbal communication skills.