Do you like a flexible work schedule that you can create? Want to make a major difference in patients' lives? Come work with our amazing team!
HomeCare & Hospice of the Valley offers services that prevent and relieve suffering, restore dignity and comfort those living with a life-limiting disease. We base our care on compassion, comfort as we recognize and honor the dignity of each person. We are seeking a full-time Physical Therapist to join our rapidly growing team.
What We Offer:
- An awesome team environment
- Paid time off
- Funds deposited into an HRA for you to purchase your own health insurance plan
- Dental and vision insurance
- Life, accident and disability insurance
- 401K with .25% match
- Discounted gym membership
- Mileage Reimbursement at $.62.5/mile - this is non-taxable!
Direct Supervisor: Clinical Manager, Therapy
Status: Hourly / Non-exempt
Pay Range: $42.80 per hour to $53.50 per hour
The Physical Therapist restores patient's function, alleviates pain and prevents disabilities by planning administering medically prescribed physical therapy.
We offer our Physical Therapists a sign-on bonus as follows: $2,000 upon assumption of a full case load and $2,000 to be paid upon the successful completion of the first year of employment
- The Physical Therapist must possess a Masters' degree in physical therapy
- Knowledge of physiology
- Quality focus
- Strong interpersonal skills and great bedside manner
- Pain management knowledge
- The physical therapist must have at least 2 years of experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.