FLAME University is the pioneer of liberal education in India, delivering the country’s premier interdisciplinary education experience. Its educational philosophy is rooted in the concept of liberal education, a system of instruction that transcends the artificial divisions that exist between disciplines and unmasks the underlying unity of all knowledge. It urges the student to engage with multiple disciplines in order to view issues from different perspectives for a better understanding of the subject and discover more effective solutions to problems. FLAME University is driven to being one of India’s most respected and reputed centers of learning - the premier destination of choice for higher education in the nation for learners and teachers, to push the design and nature of studies and to create a societal up-gradation phenomenon, particularly in the fields of liberal education and leadership. FLAME has been set up with an idealistic vision and a social commitment to contribute to society nobly.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experience in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
- Conceptualize and design branding materials, such as brochures, illustrations, layouts, infographics, on-screen presentations, social media and website creatives
- Awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Have impeccable taste and a compulsive eye for detail
- Be able to quickly deliver strong designs during rapid, iterative processes and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Have a passion for creating new and creative branding units and marketing collaterals
- Have in-depth knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ideation of new themes & templates for email, social, print, videos, etc.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite products (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere)
- 2 - 4 years of experience in graphic and visual design works
- Experience in basic video editing skills will be considered a plus
- Having agency or client experience will be a plus
- Ideally a Degree in Graphic Design
- Must know typography, color schemes & design trends
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Working knowledge of the English language
- Should be able to understand creative briefs and develop creatives