The position is responsible for ensuring quality in the districts. This role has a wide range of responsibilities, including auditing quality, carrying out the franchisee certification process and supervising the construction. This position works closely with the district managers and the construction team to ensure that the franchisees produce the best possible quality.
Duties and responsibilities
• Visit all newly completed construction projects and conduct an assessment of construction quality.
• When visiting a newly completed construction project, conduct the client survey.
Visit construction projects during various stages to assess the quality of construction work.
• Coordinate with the call center to visit those clients that the call center was unable to reach by phone.
• Fill the formula app correctly for each site visit.
• Report to the quality assurance field manager on a weekly basis.
• Keep district teams informed of what quality issues are found.
Check the compliance of the company’s standards on the field
• Follow up on the implementation of any new innovation.
• Help and support districts hitting targets /assist them in supervision.
Help districts to know the main area of improvement and provide advice on techniques to solve field issues.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
• Think outside of the box to find creative and innovative solutions to improve on quality and reliability.
• Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and maintain high-quality standards.
• Quick to learn
• Work with limited supervision.
• Must hold at least a diploma in social works and social sciences, community development, and any related field of practice. A degree is an added advantage
• Must produce a national identity card and recommendation letter from the local council 1.
The ideal candidate should have strong reputations in the rural communities as well as experience working with them
• Should know how to communicate in English, and the local language in your district
• Should know how to use a computer and be willing to learn more.
• Should possess a necessary license for riding a motorcycle. (Class A category)
• A female is preferable