Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team.
The Business Analyst serves as the principal conduit for managing system requirements of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Elicit business requirements from business users and subject matter experts.
• Define and document requirements; Analyse requirements
• Create a breakdown of functional requirements
• Assist in exploratory testing and test case creation
• Validate that the use case was implemented correctly
• Facilitate backlog grooming for development
• Excellent writing and communication skills in English
• Creative skills / using initiative
• Integrity and honesty
• Strong analytical and Excellent problem-solving skills
• Able to work independently & also able to work as part of a team
• Self-driven and motivated
• Hard working
• Time and priority management
• Diploma or Degree in computer science or similar (advantageous)
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skill
• A team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
• Ability to take strategic direction from executive management, Initiative
• Ability to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance