Junior Manager - Production
A leading Electronics Manufacturing company based in Silverton, Pretoria is looking for a Junior Manager - Production to join their dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible for the management and coordination of production
• To plan workload, release kits and assign for an effective production run.
• To provide guidance to the operators and supervisor.
• To ensure the production schedules are met.
• To liaise with the project managers in determining the production schedule and advise on the volumes that can be achieved.
• To assist in any problems that occur during the production phase.
• To assist with any technical queries.
• To maintain discipline in the department and ensure procedures are followed.
• To perform first-off inspections.
• To coordinate and supervise shift work.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Required Minimum Qualification
• 3 year Qualification (Electronic/Management)
Required minimum experience
• 3 – 5 years management experience within an electronic manufacturing environment
Skills & competencies
• Excellent numerical ability
• Excellent Computer proficiency
• Adaptable to change
• Must read, write and speak at least English fluently.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must have good administration skills and discipline.
• Must have good problem-solving skills.
• Wiling to work long hours.
Package & Remuneration
Salary (CTC) : R180 000 – R300 000 CTC pa.