We are a well known semiconductor design house offering innovative ASIC design, analog design, and characterization services to our customers. We also have a key focus in our own group of analog IPs and provide complete supply chain management. We are looking for an RF analog design engineer to join our team and focus on designing high performance RF and analog circuits using EDA tools and experience in areas such as LNAs, mixers, VGAs, digital step attenuators, switches, match networks, baluns and synthesizers) using SiGe BiCMOS and CMOS.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Well established semiconductor company
- Room for Growth
- Competitive compensation package
What You Need for this Position
- Analog Design
- Circuit Design
- Experience with 15 Ghz or higher
So, if you are a Remote RF Analog Design Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Katherine TempelEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KT4-1697769 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Katherine Tempel - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.