Career Opportunity: CNC Programmer with American Flowform & Machining in Billerica, MA
Are you an expert in CNC machining? Do you excel at fixturing, setting up, maintaining, machining, and programming CNC machines? If so, we want you to join our team!
As the CNC Programmer,
you will be responsible for developing machine programs for Mills & Lathes with up to 5 axis while collaborating with cross-functional teams comprised of machinists/operators, manufacturing engineers, production supervisors, supply chain representatives, quality engineers/inspectors, and operations/program management to support program schedule & performance goals, mitigate manufacturing risks, and improve operational efficiency.Additional Responsibilities Include
To Be Considered, You Will Have The Following
- Development of machining strategy to take design data and produce machined hardware.
- Develop manufacturing plans for high-volume production.
- Design custom tools and fixtures as needed.
- Develop set-up sheets to show the alignment of geometry from the CNC program to the physical workpiece.
- Identify, select, and procure appropriate to job-specific specific applications (based on part material, geometry, features, tolerances, system rigidity, and equipment capability).
- Releasing validated programs to the production team.
- Own process improvement opportunities (reduced machining/setup time, improved part quality).
- Maintain configuration control of files and job records.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience with programming CNC.
- Knowledge of metal alloys and usage within consumer and industrial products.
- Machining principles and GD&T.
- Strong ability to operate basic machines, read instructions and apply appropriate procedures.
- Excellent time management, troubleshooting, and critical thinking skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
American Flowform & Machining combines a highly experienced and motivated staff of manufacturing team members with a modern, state-of-the-art, highly capable manufacturing facility to carry projects from concept through full volume production.
This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in an organization. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V.