Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Embedded Software Engineer
Meta's Reality Labs is building products that make it easier for people to connect with the ones they love most, enjoy top notch wire-free VR, and push the future of computing platforms. We are a team of world-class experts developing and shipping products at the intersection of hardware, software and content.
Meta's Reality Labs team is seeking Embedded Software Engineers with strong design and build skills, experience with low-level systems software and device driver programming and experience with shipping hardware/software products. This person will be an integral member of the team, responsible for embedded software design and optimization. This person will also be involved in developing a solid platform while working on a variety of domains to enable new experiences for augmented reality, virtual reality and social/family products.
- 6+ years' Software Engineering experience in the following: device driver development, embedded systems, or operating systems.
- 2+ years’ experience working on systems software in a large-scale C/C++ code base.
- 2+ years’ experience defining and driving technical work streams and providing technical leadership for software engineering teams.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: BSP/Board Support Package, Operating Systems, Android OS, RTOS, Bootloader, Power Management, Linux, Graphics and Display Drivers, MCU (Microcontroller).
- Experience in hardware bringup using interfaces like ADC, GPIO, SPI, I2C, etc.
- Experience developing, debugging, and shipping software products on large code bases that span platforms and tools.
- Experience with Software Development processes including: source control, bug tracking, and design documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience.