Outstanding Newly Created Head of Engineering opportunity available where you will provide leadership assigning responsibility for tasks and decisions, setting objectives and measures, monitor process, progress, and results along with software development lifecycle and collaboration within a rapidly changing environment.
Base Salary $200-$300K & Bonus
What You Will Be Doing
- Continuously drive technical and process improvements leading 200 employees with 10 direct reports, prroviding leadership in all aspects of the software delivery cycle, design, build, test, deploy, support of software applications and in SaaS.
- Drive multiple initiatives using Agile methodologies.
- Collaborate with other teams in the organization and manage stakeholder expectations
- Manage risk and help the team navigate challenges
- Drive improvements in building software tools, communication, and architecture
- Ability to provide an overview of product offerings to clients, team members, vendors, and developers seeking to know more about ways to collaborate
- Lead organizational change via strategic technologies, architectures, best practices, and tooling in support of software development
- Works with and completes monthly financial and asset capitalization tracking and forecasting
- Partner with the recruitment team to actively seek and hire globally distributed talent
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent) Masters Degree a big plus
- At least 5+ years of successful experience with software/application development and leading teams of at least 50+
- 5+ years proven track record hiring and developing a high performance technical team
- Exposure to a wide variety of web technologies and frameworks including Trade Promotion Management software (TPM) or will consider similar software.
- Agile development methodologies
- Building scalable, cloud-based platforms (Google, Azure, VMware etc)
- SaaS experience Required
- Ability to take a holistic view of the overall software development lifecycle and understand the critical success factors in delivering software projects
- Change management skills and Service and Solutions Oriented
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are reorging and establishing best practices. Be a part of the growth for the better and can have a say in the establishment of department in our great company!
- Competitive base pay and good benefits! DOE base salary from$200K-$375K
- Our company is within consumer goods and making the worls a better place with them!
What's In It for You
A great and rewarding career with our established and growing company! Work with outstanding people and engineers!
For your hard work and dedication, earn a generous salary (DOE) plus bonus and comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, Employee Assistant Program, Life and Disability, Voluntary, HSA & FSA and much more. So if this sounds like you, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Nyna GoldbergEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : NG-1697617 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Nyna Goldberg - Principal Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.