If you are an experienced QA Engineer looking for an awesome REMOTE opportunity with an industry leader who provides a proven sports film platform, please ready on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Industry Leading athletics film platform!
- Diverse & Inclusive Work Environment!
- Great Comp/Benefits!
- Outstanding work-life balance!
- Work from Home!
What You Will Be Doing
- Work on QA team close to Devs in an Agile/Scrum Environment
- Use system understanding to create testing plans
- Writing test scripts from scratch - Cypress/Selenium
- Relentlessly push for Automation
- Manual Testing as needed
- Shipping - work with users, test & deploy hiqh-quality code
What You Need for this PositionAt Least 3 Years Of Experience With
- QA - Automation
- Manual Test Scripts
- CI/CD - Jenkins, Git
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Covered by employer
- Retirement - 401k Company Match
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Unlimited PTO
- Company events/retreats
- Fully Remote
So, if you are a QA Engineer with the listed experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Blake AndersenEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : BA4-1697564 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Blake Andersen - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.