The largest utility management provider in the country and one of the fastest growing private companies since 2008 is currently looking for a remote Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team!
What You Will Be Doing
- Building and maintaining internal tools to streamline our development process, proactively react to issues and enhance productivity.
- Understanding and collaborating on our development and coding best practices.
- Building packages and deploying software to integration environments such as Microsoft Azure and Jenkins.
What You Need for this PositionMust Have Bachelor's Degree In Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Or a Related Technical Field Along With 5+ Years Experience Using
- Microsoft Stack
- MS SQL
- AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Jenkins or Azure DevOps
What's In It for You
401k plan & match
5% annual bonus
Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision) -90% employer covered medical insurance-
One and done interview process
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you then please apply today or you can contact me @Hunter.Boydston@cybercoders.com to talk more about this position.
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Hunter BoydstonEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : MB13-1697557 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Hunter Boydston - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.