Job Title: Care Manager II
Location: Field based (Remote) – Face to face visits required. Ohio
Will be working in any one the following counties whichever is nearer:
Montgomery / Clark / Greene / Cuyahoga, Medina, Lorain, Lake, and Geauga County
Duration: 6 Months (Possible Extension or Permanent FTE role conversion)
Shift Time: 8a-5pEST, No Overtime
Start Date: 2nd week of Aug 2022 Tentatively
- Face to face visits / min 5 per week. Telephonic outreach to members / caregivers / providers as needed.
- Case conferences as needed. Post hospital visits as needed.
- Case Managers are responsible for making in home or telephonic visits within their population zip code according to the Three-Way Contract requirements from ODM.
- They manage all day to day needs of members and ensure Health, Safety, and Welfare of all members within their caseload.
Describe the performance expectations/metrics for this individual and their team:
- 5 member facing visits/oversights completed weekly; 50 documented notes minimum weekly; audits monthly.
Tell me about what their first day looks like:
- Onboarding with Supervisor / preceptor, ensuring access to all needed systems and equipment is functioning properly. Completing e-learnings and trainings in University.
What previous job titles or background work will in this role?
- Case management / Home Care experience / Waiver Knowledge.
- Case Management experience
- Outlook / Excel
- Critical thinking / Problem solving
Preferred Skills/ Experience:
- Familiarity with ZOOM/TEAMS.
- Knowledge of the waiver program.