Remote, REST API Development, Golang, Growing Company
This Jobot Job is hosted by Nicole Crosby
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $150,000 - $210,000 per yearA Bit About Us
Sustainable, rapidly growing logistics company for shipping products by utilizing modern API’s. Their products allow their customers to connect and compare rates through a single integration, save money and improve on-time delivery metrics, create their own labels, provide real-time shipment updates, confirm accuracy of domestic and international addresses, protect against damage, loss or theft, as well as calculate carbon emissions for every shipment.
1 Billion + Shipments purchased
93% of US household have received our shipments
99.99% API uptimes- the most reliable in the industry
88% discount on shipping for all customer
Why join us?
We're a fun group of passionate entrepreneurs who built our own revolutionary software designed to make shipping simple. We started as an Engineering first company and we are proud to have a pragmatic approach to software development. Our team has a wealth of diverse experience and different backgrounds ranging from startups to large technology companies.
Be part of a leading technology company
- CI/CD inspired workflows - we deploy dozens of times a day
- Small services over monoliths - we've deployed hundreds of services
- Strong engineering tooling and developer support
- Transparency and participation around architecture and technology decisions
- Culture of blamelessness and improving today from yesterday's shortcomings
What We Offer
- 100% Remote
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive compensation package and equity
- 401(k) match
- Monthly work from home stipend of $100 net
- Flexible work schedule and paid time off
- Collaborative culture with a supportive team
- A great place to work with unlimited growth opportunities
- The opportunity to make massive contributions at a hyper-growth company
- Make an impact on a product helping ship millions of packages per day
Our engineering team is looking for a bright Software Engineer who is eager to collaborate with a distributed team and comfortable working in a polyglot environment. You will be a key member of our growing engineering team making important technical decisions that will shape the company's future. If you love solving tough problems in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, then we’d love to meet you.
Technologies we rely on and expect you to develop software in
- Ruby / Rails
- Go (Golang)
What you will do
- Build new features and products for the API
- Optimize and build back-end services for performance and scale
- Integrate our software with carriers around the world
- Participate in code designs, planning meetings, and code reviews
- Write high quality software using Python/Go and some Ruby
- Analyze/debug performance issues
- Take ownership of API features
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years of professional experience with Golang
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have written code for high performing web services (REST, HTTP/HTTPS protocols)
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment with multiple releases a day
- A passion for working as part of a team - you love connecting and collaborating with others
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.