Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Our client is a leader in the Women's Wellness and Lifestyle space and they are looking for a Digital Analyst to join the team.
Digital Analyst Responsibilities:
- Own all digital analytics reporting for eCommerce and Amazon channels: Aggregate daily, weekly and monthly reports and data to analyze eCommerce customer behavior and channel trends.
- Conduct deep dive analysis across multiple digital/eCommerce marketing programs
- Synthesize complex multi-channel data sources into actionable insights and improvements.
- Develop reporting dashboards and identify trends and/or issues within data sets and make recommendations.
- Help implement the BI tools and requirements necessary to properly and efficiently measure and report on the business.
- Effectively provide ad-hoc reports and analysis requests as needed.
Data Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Data Science or other quantitative field preferred.
- 2+ years analytics experience
- 2+ years of experience using web analytics tools (ex. Google Analytics, Omniture, Adobe Analytics etc) and business intelligence tools (ex. Looker, Glew etc)
- Strong understanding of eCommerce/marketing and KPIs (CAC, CPL, LTV, CVR, Retention rate, etc)