Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a strong QA Mobile Automation Lead
in our Atlanta, GA, office location or remote. As a QA Mobile Automation Lead, you will be part of Perficient’s Mobile Solutions practice leading initiatives for Native Mobile Apps, Mobile-Web Apps and larger multi-technology systems for critical, high-profile customers.
Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Best Place to Work” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.Responsibilities
- Validate business requirements against the implementation through comprehensive testing
- Produce client deliverables such as detailed test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports any other assets described in the SOW
- Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality to promote client satisfaction
- Acting as an Agile tester, flexible to play multiple roles in the team
- Share knowledge with the team through training, documents, etc
- Flexibility to learn new technologies as required by project
- Develop and execute Automated testing scripts by Selenium, Appium and other tools
- Independently manage assigned tasks
- Be responsible for quality analysis
- Coach and mentor junior people
Additional Skills And Abilities Preferred
- Demonstrated experience participating in the delivery of Mobile projects is required.
- Extraordinary level of understanding for complex business requirements
- Hands on experience in at least one of the following testing activities: functionality testing, performance testing, automation testing and mobile testing.
- Hands on experience in the following activities: test estimation, test planning and test reporting
- Proficiency working with automation frameworks: BDD, TestNG, and build tools like Maven, Gradle
- Familiar with Android Espresso and iOS Xcode Tools for testing
- Must have experience in writing automated test scripts using Appium
- Experience in setting up CIs, test pipelines with Jenkins or GitLab
- Deep understanding of automation test framework design and hands on experience in automation testing
- Demonstrates a breadth and/or depth of technical/Industry competence
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Must be flexible to new situations and challenges
- Passion for delivery
- Good time management skills
- Problem solving skills are required
More About Perficient
- Ability to build and maintain automation tests in multiple environments
- Hands-on experience with API automation
- Experience working with offshore teams across various time zones
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient delivers vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India, China, and Columbia. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants apply
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?