** NO AGENCIES or C2C. Principals only need apply**
We are looking for a top notch Senior Data Architect to work for an up and company here in CO:
This Data Architect will have consulting experience creating and implementing solutions utilizing expert knowledge in Azure and Data Analytics.
You are passionate about total client satisfaction and working with end users to create a great experience. Self-motivated and driven, you are always looking for ways to improve skills, attend training events and stay relevant in given areas of expertise. You’re always looking for ways to improve skills and stay relevant. You are an innovative thinker who is positive, proactive and readily embraces change. You are interested in learning about current news, system information, problems, changes and updates relevant to the IT community. High energy, goal oriented, you’re a team player committed to quality and detail.
What You Will Do
· Support client portfolio by working with project and internal stakeholders (business clients, business analysts, developers, other architects), implementing client solutions, and delivering engagements that are innovative and exceed business requirements.
· Continuously improve team processes to ensure information is of the highest quality, contributing to the overall effectiveness of the team.
· Provide pre-sales technical assistance, demonstrations, and product education as required; Meet with clients to assist the team in determining needs and/or identify problem areas; Assist the team in developing estimates, Statements of Work (SOWs) and proposals which outline professional services required to meet client requirements.
· Represent client at vendor and industry events, assist with hosting presentations and/or education sessions such as Lunch & Learns and bring feedback and learnings back to the team.
· Act as a trusted advisor by aligning with clients to build long term relationships that further business value for both the client and company.
· Assist in analyzing complex requirements and developing IT strategies and multi-technology solutions that are aligned with industry-accepted best practices.
· Design and implement standard or custom technical solutions and ensure these solutions solve clients’ requirements and challenges
· Develop complete client-focused technology solutions for current and new service offerings, collaborating with senior architects while considering all aspects of business and technical requirements, sizing, infrastructure, data protection, security and recovery items.
· Create relevant documentation as required including conceptual design, logical and physical designs, bill of materials, as-built diagrams, knowledge transfer materials, FAQs, and transition to operations information
· Collaborate with other team members to develop and enhance deliverables
· Consulting experience required.
· 3+ years in industry working as a developer related to data integration, data modeling, analytics and reporting and/or Azure or AWS cloud solutions.
· 2+ years’ experience with a Major BI Technology Set and in developing solutions in:
· A Microsoft SQL Server environment using SQL, T-SQL stored procedures, T-SQL functions or
· Or an Oracle environment using SQL Plus and PL/SQL Coding Languages
· Or a Postgres environment using PostgresSQL and PL/pgSQL Coding Languages
· 3+ years of experience advising on, managing, and successfully delivering technical solutions
· 3+ years of experience advising on, managing, and successfully delivering visual solutions with Tableau.
Experience in one of these domain areas:
· Internet of Things (IoT)
· Data Migration
· Data Science
· Custom Data Integration
· Big Data
· Data Modeling (e.g. Enterprise Data Warehouses, Star Schemas, etc.)
· Master Data Services and Data Quality Services
· Data Governance
· Custom Development
Knowledge of and experience with at least one of:
· The Azure Data Platform (Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Data Management Gateway, Azure Storage Options, Data Lake Analytics, Stream Analytics, EventHubs, Azure SQL)
· On premise solutions (SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services, .NET solutions, Active Directory)
· Ability to effectively communicate to different audiences including internal stakeholders and peers clearly and concisely in written, oral and various presentation formats and situations.
· Familiarity with architecture principles and frameworks and willingness to work within the approved Bridgeworks frameworks and architectures.
· Comfort working in complex environments, exceptional client engagement, interpersonal, presentation and overall communication skills.
· Ability to learn quickly, adapt to new business and technical concepts and rapidly assess their relevance for client solutions.
· Capability to work with both business and technical stakeholders to elicit/understand requirements, participate in architectural design sessions, help to define implementation approaches and guide clients’ decision making to ensure sustainable solutions are implemented.
· Understanding of how traditional processes apply to the modern world and ability to talk about some of:
· Lakehouse and Data Lake architectures
· How Azure Data Factory can supplement and/or replace SSIS
· How leveraging Azure Functions and Logic Apps can be used to automate custom solution workflows
· Experience with Power BI (Power Query, Data Management Gateway, SSAS Tabular Connector) is preferred
· Understanding/Experience with Business Intelligence concepts and best practices
· Excellent time management, issue management, organizational and problem-solving skills.
· Experience in/with the following would be value add:
· Consulting services organization
· Business Administration (BA) experience/aptitude
· Modern reporting tools such as Tableau, QlikTech, Power BI, Panorama, Domo
· Custom development experience
As an employee with Professional Employment Group of Colorado, you will be eligible for medical, dental, and vision benefits, along with an eligible HSA plan. Benefit eligibility begins on the first of the month following thirty days of employment