TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
About the Team:
Join us on the US Tech Service of a fast-growing team at TikTok! We are hiring for experienced DevOps engineers to build the next generation of highly reliable, largely scaled and massively distributed infrastructures. The position is available in our Mountain View, CA, Seattle, WA; Culver City, CA as well as New York, NY offices.
- Create, manage and integrate software to automate and secure public cloud environments;
- Develop solutions that can support large capacity and scale reliability in a 24/7 environment;
- Collaborate with the Information Security operational teams to support monitoring capabilities;
- Monitor the system and respond to incidents to maintain system SLO/SLA, review and follow up production incidents.
- Bachelor's degree or above majoring in Computer Science or related fields, with at least 2 years of related work experience;
- Experience working with Unix Linux systems from kernel to shell and beyond;
- Familiar with system operation skills in Linux and network;
- Experience programming in at least one of the common languages (For example: Python, Java, Perl, Go, C/C++ or Bash/Shell scripting).
Even Better If you Have Experiences in:
- Configuration management;
- Information Security;
- Database experience or setting up big data pipeline.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.