Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Applied Resource Group is looking to hire a Design Engineer for one of our clients in Montgomery, AL. This Design Engineer will be responsible coordinating and executing test plans in a manufacturing environment and coordinate equipment resources with lab management.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or electrical engineering.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a mechanical design engineer.
- PE certification is advantageous.
- Proficiency with engineering design programs such as Solidworks, MATLAB, and ANSYS.
- Sound knowledge of design and engineering principles and best practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Attentive to detail and critically minded.
- The ability to stay abreast of advancements in technology and engineering design trends.
HOW TO STAND OUT
- Master’s Degree in ME or EE
- Experience with gas combustion.
- Appliance design experience