Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Component Engineering Manager
Diversified Recruitment Services is currently seeking a Product Engineering Manager that will lead a team of Product Development Engineers focused on developing, validating, and releasing new terminal, connector, and cable assembly systems for automotive high-speed connection systems.
- Lead collaboration efforts with other Product Development, Subject Matter Expert, and cross functional groups.
- Mentor PDEs through the New Product Development Process (NPD) activities.
- Creation of presentation material for internal and customer design reviews.
- Development and update of Design Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (DFMEA) to ensure requirements are aligned with voice of customers (VoC) and all potential product failures mechanisms are identified and mitigated.
- Leading engineering change requests (ECR) per document control procedures.
- Development of design validation plan & report (DVP&R) documentation.
- Disposition of manufactured components.
- Test activity monitoring for compliance to test methods.
- Maintaining feedback loop with technologies development group to ensure design standards include latest problem solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Physics, or equivalent technical degree or experience
- Experience in an engineering supervisory role
- Good Communicator: Conveys complex technical concepts clearly and concisely, and is receptive and responsive to others' input
- Leadership: Mentors and motivates high-performing team members as well as addresses under-performing employees