Environmental Services Job SummaryEnivronmental Aides (Housekeepers) and Environmental Technicians for all shifts.
Housekeeping - Following established procedures, cleans, disinfects, and services hospital units, patient rooms, critical care, specialty areas, and offices of the hospital and its subsidiaries. As needed, operates electrical and battery-powered equipment. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and share our passion for delivering the highest level of customer service.
Several shifts available: 8a-4:30p, 12p-8:30p, 3p-11:30p and overnight 11p-7:30a, and must be available to work holidays and weekends. The benefits of being the best:
Our commitment to becoming the best community hospital and health care system means providing the best possible benefits to our people. Some highlights: The benefits of being the best:
Our commitment to becoming the best community hospital and health care system means providing the best possible benefits to our people. Some highlights: Total Rewards Package
- Paid Time Off (start earning PTO on day one of employment)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discounted Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision Benefit Plans for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care and Dependent Care) - Pre-Tax Dollars
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan: 403b
- Sarasota Campus for now - Discounted Child Care & Before and After School Program and Summer Camp!
- Bereavement Leave
- Free Parking
- On Campus Dining w/ a 30% discount
- Credit Union w/ teller machines on campus
- Direct Deposit
- Free Wellness Screening
- Free confidential counseling services
- Employee Discount Programs
- Recognition Programs
- Referral Programs
- Tremendous growth opportunities for hard workers!
- Require availability to work weekends, holidays, and other shifts.
- Require basic ability to read, write, and follow oral and written instructions in English. Preferred Qualifications
- Prefer successful L2 Background screening.
- Prefer one (1) year of experience in housekeeping, linen or environmental services. Preferred Education
HS EQ: High School Diploma, GED or Certificate Preferred License and Certs
FDL: Valid Driver's License
8am-4:30pm including weekends and holidays