The UK Product Marking Team are recruiting for the position of Engine Marking Technical Lead. The holder of this position will develop expertise in the Caterpillar bespoke Certification and Labelling solution (CDM) supporting all activities relating to the effective marking processes before, during and after engine production to meet regulatory requirements and support our customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing expertise in the CDM system for all engine marking related functionality
- Provide support to the Emissions Marking Team lead in resolving day to day issues
- Lead / champion resolution of engine marking related issues and new requirements
- Hands-on execution of emissions marking processes supporting both production and exempt engines for multiple production facilities
- Process Owner for Label Artwork creation and maintenance
- Conduct regular emission label audits across the multiple production facilities
- Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for new developments/enhancements in both CDM and the Enterprise Label Printing System (ELPS)
- Provide support via the ER&C customer service portal for various post-production label processes - (Engine Conversions, Re-Rates, De-Certification and provision of Replacement/Duplicate Labels)
- Experience of working with business systems and processes in a Manufacturing or Engineering industry
- Experience of Label/Barcode Design Software such as BarTender
- Ability to lead and resolve cross functional issues
- High attention to detail
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A structural approach to problem solving
- Ability to successfully work and build relationships across diverse Global teams
- Basic understanding of compression ignition engines
For more details, Please feel free to reach out!
Ph : 01489 336261
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.