CV Screen is recruiting for a 2nd Line IT Support Technician to lead a fantastic organisation in Cambridge. The role is based onsite in Central Cambridge and will see you provide support to internal users within the Education Sector. A salary of up to £33,000 plus excellent benefits is available.
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
You will provide a broad range of 1st and 2nd line support for internal users across a wide range of Microsoft based technologies. Your role will also see you get involved in several projects for the business which will include the implementation of new tech.
WHAT EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED?
- Proven 1st and 2nd line support experience.
- Proven experience of Microsoft based technologies such as Windows Server, Exchange and Office 365.
- Knowledge of technologies such as Active Directory, DHCP and DNS would be useful.
to £33,000 basic +
25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) plus Pension plus free lunch in canteen every day!
Hours – 37.5 hours per week (either 8am to 4:30pm or 9am to 5:30pm)
Cambridge / Cambridgeshire
Commute from Peterborough / Newmarket / Royston . Saffron Walden / St Neots / Ely
Please email your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
IT Support Engineer | ICT Support Technician | Technical Support Engineer | Network Support Engineer
- IT Support Technician in Cambridge
- Exciting and rewarding role for 2nd line IT support