Spectrio has been recognized as one of Florida's highest-growth companies, ranking at No. 127 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 Florida Regional list, up 53 places from the previous year. In 2020, the Company made the national Inc. 5000 list for the ninth time, ranking at No. 3050, up 756 from the previous year.
The NetSuite Administrator is passionate about the Spectrio products and mission while focused on supporting the configuration, development, and continued implementation of NetSuite.
- Responsible for the ongoing administration of Spectrio's NetSuite instance
- Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support to NetSuite users including training
- Develop or modify NetSuite Reporting and Saved Searches based on departmental requirements.
- Collaborate with Executive Leadership Team, Senior Leadership Team, management and sales to gather and document operational and functional requirements and translate into operational solutions
- Translate business requirements to functional/technical specifications in deploying end to end solutions.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Spectrio's ERP system, billing systems, and other integrated software components.
- Drive testing and validation of new and existing functionality including configuration, development, and system releases.
- Work closely with the Finance/Accounting team in bringing efficiencies to their accounting processes
- Work closely with the Operations/Fulfillment team in bringing efficiencies to their fulfillment and service processes
- Work with external vendors and product support teams to troubleshoot systems issues as they arise
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects, third party tools/applications, and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs
- Analyze current business processes or procedures, identify inefficiencies, and recommend system-based solutions and improvements to the end-user experience
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or Management Information Systems
- 3+ years of experience with NetSuite administration, configuration, and 3rd party integrations
- Functional understanding of SuiteScript
- Have a basic understanding of Accounting/Finance practices such as Deferred Revenue and Order to Cash
- Strong data analytics, reporting, and database experience (SQL and NetSuite) Advanced Data Analysis with Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables)
- A strong understanding of business processes and requirements, and process improvement methodologies
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in Enterprise SaaS industry
- Strong data analytics, reporting, and database management
- Ability to balance technical skills with business acumen, ability to transform end-user needs/functional requirements into technical requirements
- Ability to perform in a dynamic, fast-changing work environment
- Experience working in an agile development methodology
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Experience with ETL tools such as Celigo, Dell Boomi and others desired
- Order to Cash and Suite billing experience desired
Considering candidates in the Southeast U.S. including Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, and Texas
Spectrio is a leading provider of comprehensive digital signage solutions that empowers clients to transform their business locations into modern, dynamic destinations for customers and employees. Headquartered in Tampa, Fla., and founded in 2002, Spectrio serves over 150,000 franchise and enterprise locations in multiple industries, including quick-service restaurants, automotive, healthcare, and financial services. With supporting offerings geared towards Overhead Music, On-Hold Messaging, WiFi Marketing, and more, Spectrio offers businesses a complete customer engagement solution at scale. For more information, visit www.Spectrio.com.
Spectrio offers a wide range of benefits for our team members, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Parental Leave, 401k, HSA, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, EAP, Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time, Paid Holidays, and Education Reimbursement.
Spectrio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category.