US-Remote | US-RI-Providence | US-MN-Minneapolis
2 months ago(5/25/2022 10:26 AM)
Now is the time to join us!
At Virgin Pulse we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to #changelivesforgood.
Who are you?
You are a skilled client management/success professional in the health plans/health systems space who is dedicated to your craft and capable of working under limited supervision. In this role, you will have primary responsibility working with clients to create a plan for their program while promoting best practice program design and ensuring flawless execution. You will oversee day-to-day account management activities for the assigned clients by working closely with other functional departments within the company. It will be necessary to support the Expansion, Strategic Accounts and/or Sales teams with growth efforts. As an Account Manager, you demonstrate internally and externally solid understanding of the success drivers and best practices to maximize client retention, revenue growth, relationship and reference-ability.
In this role you will wear many hats, but your knowledge will be essential in the following:
Client Consultation and Management
Responsible for the retention and growth of a group of existing clients and successful onboarding of new clients
- Ensure that all client contractual obligations are being met while communicating any contractual risks appropriately
- Overall knowledge of client, client expectations and goals to effectively present information, respond and follow up on questions and inquiries from clients
- Establishes relationships with clients to enable successful implementation, growth and expansion of Virgin Pulse programs when appropriate to meet client goals
- Managing consultant/broker/influencer relationships aligned with clients
- Effectively communicate roadmap and engagement solutions with passion and excitement.
- Prepare and deliver reviews for each client. Perform analytical reviews of client results and develop strategic recommendations and action plans aligned with client's goals and objectives.
- Serve as a customer advocate within Virgin Pulse and interface with internal departments to develop, implement and drive strategies to meet requirements and enhance the offerings.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the wellness, health and navigation space, plus competition
- Trouble-shoots and resolves issues; work with the Client Delivery Team as appropriate and seeks assistance of manager with questions that are more complex
Program Management and Service Delivery
- Maintain internal client management tools for assigned accounts including Gainsight, Salesforce, Confluence, Jira, etc.
- Create an outreach plan to reach all stakeholders within a client's organization
- Work with the client to understand organizational design, type of work environment, etc. and design a specific plan to maximize member engagement.
- Work with Client Delivery Team for appropriate collaboration and hand off; items include but not limited to:
- Eligibility specifications and file transfers
- Data integration
- Accuracy and execution of all client program information
- In-year utilization-based services
- Provide communication plan, in year program activities, challenges and training on how to use best practice materials; work in partnership with Client Delivery Teams for implementation
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert for Virgin Pulse Analytics tool and is responsible for training clients for utilizing the tool
- Monitor engagement and modify arrangements as appropriate
- Provide data and reports as it relates to incentive delivery and program completion
- Perform special projects as requested
- Works closely with Project Management Team for the successful implementation of new clients
- Establishes and manages year-round client program plan(s)
- Oversees day-to-day account management activities for assigned accounts. Coordinates with appropriate personnel, such as Client Delivery, Client Solutions, Concierge Screening Coordinator, Business Analyst, etc.
- Ensure the success and quality by working with the client and acting on feedback as appropriate
- Ensures timely and successful delivery of all program components
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
What you bring to the Virgin Pulse team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in related discipline
- Account Manager in the health plans/health systems space
- 3+ years of direct account management work, which includes primary accountability of the overall account relationship with SMB and regional revenue clients
- Background in consulting, wellness, health insurance, healthcare, navigation and/or related field
- Excellent knowledge and skill using Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with Salesforce and Gainsight (Gainsight is preferred)
- Characteristics you regularly demonstrate should include:
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and writing skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate
- Collaborative, fast-moving and comfortable with change
- Self-directed and proven ability to work independently
You also take pride in offering the following Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics:
- Committed to Completed Work: Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions. Sets clear objectives and measures. Takes the value of work actually executed into consideration. Monitors process, progress, and results with a focus on final resolution. Influences and navigates the organization to ensure completion.
- Customer Focus: Trusted Advisor mindset. Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Action Orientation: Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning.
- Peer Relationships: Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; can represent his/her own interests and yet be fair to other groups; can solve problems with peers with a minimum of noise; is seen as a team player and is cooperative; easily gains trust and support of peers; encourages collaboration; can be candid with peers.
- Problem Solving: Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Probes all useful sources for answers. Can see hidden problems. Is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers.
- Process Management: Good at figuring out the processes and team members necessary to get things done. Knows how to organize people and activities. Understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient work flow. Can see opportunities for synergy and integration. Can simplify complex processes; gets more out of fewer resources.
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we'd love to learn more about you!
Why work at Virgin Pulse?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and cutting-edge technology and services. Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.