If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Engineer Mechanical in Eaton’s Energy Transition and Digitalization business, based in Pune, India . In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
• Participate in all phases of the product development lifecycle (Requirements, Design, Testing, and Release) following a structured engineering process to ensure quality and reliability
• Collaborate with external and internal customers, such as Product Management, Field Service, Operations and other Engineering teams during the product development life cycle
• Responsible for Design, development and testing of sub system of LV circuit breaker like Mechanism, Arc chute, housing products like LV circuit breaker (ACB and MCCB).
• Expertise in design of sheet metal, plastic part design, different sensor selection and its integration.
• Ability to drive a technology design with a team of engineers both locally and remote
• Leverage Design for Six Sigma for reliable and on time launch of the projects
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical,Instrumentation engineering 4+ relevant experience.
4+ Yrs of experience design and development experience related to sub system like Mechanism, Arc chute, trip unit, housing used in products like LV circuit breaker (ACB and MCCB).
Candidate should have experience in plastic and sheet metal parts.
Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) methodology with examples of practical application.
Understanding of basic mechanism and basics of low voltage circuit breakers
Hands on experience in Mechanism design
Design and development experience related to products like LV circuit breaker (ACB and MCCB) trip unit
Knowledge in Manufacturing of sheet metal plastic parts.
A minimum 2-4 years of experience in LV circuit breaker sub system design and sensor intergation within circuit breaker and measurement.
Good Knowledge of PLM like ENOVIA and modeling software Creo 7.0
Good communication skills in English (verbal and written) to communicate information effectively to customers, and technical staff.
Creating business proposals, creativity, people mangement, project management.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you n