Milk Education - Sheffield
£18,000 – £21,000
Do you possess strong customer service skills and would like start a new career with a thriving education recruiter?
Milk education is the place to be!!! Why you say……. check out our INSTA!!! Milk_Education. We are far from your average recruiter, we embrace eccentricity so you can learn to love what your do!!
We are looking for an ambitious customer focussed individuals to join our candidate generation team.
You’ll be sourcing top quality candidates to work in schools across the North of England. Your main goal will be ‘candidate generation’, thinking creatively about new ways we can attract candidates to work with Milk Education.
You will be part of a working team developing the perfect ‘Candidate Experience and journey’ from the moment the candidate makes their first contact with MILK to their first day of work. Delivering a 5 star service and accepting nothing in between.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Strategically planning with Milk Education managers and consultants
· Attending client meetings with consultants to determine recruitment needs and tailor recruitment plans accordingly
· Creating recruitment campaigns for Milk Education clients
· Using job sourcing platforms to search and source candidates for said campaigns
· Proactively seeking new and innovative ways to engage and build relationships within the candidate market
· Developing an understanding of the education market and subject matter to be the expert for candidate generation across the business
· Contacting outside organisations, such as universities, to promote Milk Education
· Identifying the best, high calibre candidates and conducting pre-interview calls
· Working with consultants’ diaries to book candidates in for interview
· Building relationships with candidates ranging from graduate-level Teaching Assistants to Senior Leadership Team
· Working as part of a team to create and roll out new candidate projects across all branches
· Working alongside all ‘Milksters’ to provide and continually ensure the best candidate journey within education recruitment – 5 star service!
If this opportunity seems of intertest to you, please apply via the link. Or contact Victoria Riley at our Liverpool HQ. For extra points, you can track me down on LinkedIn.
Group Talent Manager
At the AMA group, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion, and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store, and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website
Reference ID: CGESHEFF