The Taproom Server is a team-oriented individual who represents North High Brewing Company with dedication and a passion for craft beer. Taproom Servers are responsible for creating a welcoming environment for NHB customers by providing industry-leading service and the use of our Customer Service Program. This is accomplished with a customer-first attitude, being knowledgeable about craft beer and being passionate about NHB and its products.
The position will work directly with the Taproom General Manager and Beverage Manager. Taproom Responsibilities:
Experience and Education
- Sell draft beer, packaged beer, and merchandise to NHB customers.
- Follow Our North High Brewing Customer Service Program with every guest.
- Educate guests about NHB beers
- Maintain a clean section, taproom, outdoor seating area and restrooms
- Answering the phone and assisting guests at the Host Stand.
- Helping Run Food to Tables and Facilitating our Steps of Service
- 1 years or more experience as a bartender / server in the craft beer industry or 2 years service experience is preferred but not required.
- Basic knowledge of beer offerings (flavors, ingredients, etc.) to answer questions from customers.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with customers and coworkers in a professional manner.
- Excellent organization and coordination skills. Able to manage priorities and routine functions effectively and efficiently.
- Equipment, Machines and Software Used: This position requires the regular use of a tablet for the point of sale system.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk, use hands to finger, grasp, handle or feel, push, pull, reach, crouch, kneel, crawl or bend, and perform repetitive motions of the hands and/or wrists.
- Environmental Conditions: The employee is subject to inside and/or outside environmental conditions but with none present to the extent of being undesirable.
- Other Requirements:
- Must have ability and willingness to maintain flexible work schedules, as weekend and extended workdays are necessary.
- Disclaimer: All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) occupying this position.
- Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.