Assistant Vice President Information Technology
Job Title- AVP IT & MIS
Location- Patna (Bihar)
Reporting to- Director & CEO
Brief about the position-
S/he is responsible for managing overall IT aspects of the organization.
Roles & Responsibilities- Manage the IT that tracks all the accounting, finance and client information database. Ensure availability of updated software for operations.
· Coordination with the vendor for any required updating in the software.
· Ensure customization of rules and process in the IT system as required for the business.
Manage the IT team for coordination with branch/area staff for IT instructions and issues.
Able to handle multiple IT requirements via hardware & software.
Responsible for managing IT assets of the day-to-day operations of ACFL in terms of hardware & software.
Ensure timely submission of all required financial and operational reports to the CEO, Board of Directors, funders, government authorities, lenders and other appropriate authorities.
Ensure IT meets the institution’s management requirements as well as reporting needs of funders. Train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
· Train branch staff on IT reports.
· Other tasks & responsibilities as assigned by CEO & Director S
Skills & Experience Required-
Ability to engage with the internal & external stakeholders.
Strong presentation & Communication skills. A
bility to lead a team of professionals.
· Accuracy and attention to detail with commitment to transparency
· MCA/B.Tech with at least 10 years of relevant experience.
· Exposure to the software of BR.Net for MFI will be an added advantage.
· Knowledge and exposure of MFI software structure.
· Knowledge of SQL