Oakleaf Partnership are supporting a law firm based in Exeter with thier search for a Recruitment Administrator.
Professional Services Firm
Hybrid Working (2 days in the office, 3 days from home)
Supporting the HR team, you will be responsible for:
- Sheduling interviews
- Onboarding candidates
- Guiding candidates through the recruitment process, enuring they have a good experience
- Administering paperwork
- Screening CV's
- Other ad hoc HR related duties
This is a fab oportunity to join a professional team and progress your HR knowledge and experience.
Ideally you will have the following:
- A strong interest in HR and a desire to progress your career
- Ability to take ownership of your workload
- Previous experience in a recruitment/HR related role
- Experience of working in the legal sector or other professional services firms would be a bonus!