Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Strive are a UK wide Supply Chain & Logistics management recruiter. Please visit us at strive . co . uk for additional roles across engineering, production, warehouse & transport operations.
Electrical Engineer - £36k + excellent bens + prospects
Day shift Mon Friday
Location: Penryn, Cornwall
An internationally renowned engineering company who continue to grow at a rapid pace. As part of their expansion & process improvement there now exists a new role for an experienced electrical engineer in a multi-functional & highly exciting role.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance (TPM & PPM)
- Kit list includes Industrial CNC machinery, automated powder coating line, industrial shot blaster & industrial grinding machines.
- Responding to breakdowns.
- Diagnosing faults.
- Repairing equipment.
- Supervising engineering contract work.
- Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings.
- Managing and adhering to budgets.
- Maintaining statistical and financial records.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Creating maintenance procedures.
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment.
- Supporting the operations team with performance monitoring methods.
Qualifications/Skills: [not essential but useful]
- Electrical or mechanical qualification.
- IOSH/NEBOSH qualification
- PLC, VFD & AS-I circuit fault rectification (Rexroth, Siemens)
- Pneumatic & Hydraulic maintenance experience would be useful
- Fully compliant with health and safety
- Flexible, able to cover 2 local sites in order to support the function.
- Problem solver, with a desire to create long term solutions.
- Ability to assimilate with various teams (Operations, HSEQ and Planning).
- Willingness to learn new techniques and adapt to the environment.
- Confident IT user
- Eye for detail, only accepting the right first time approach.