Currently searching for an opportunity as an Electrical Technician within Motorsport?
Reporting to the Controls and Electrical Systems Manager for Motorsport you will be responsible for the production of high quality Electrical and Electronic components, looms and assemblies using Autosport, Aerospace and OEM connectors, MIL spec wiring, heat shrink moulded parts and electronic test equipment. This is a contract position based in Surrey.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Educated with a minimum of BTEC/HNC in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
* Must be able to demonstrate a high level of commitment with a positive approach to tasks
* Good understanding of vehicle level system integration in terms of hardware and software
* Good knowledge of automotive network protocols, e.g. CAN, LIN, and Ethernet
* Practical knowledge of vehicle wiring with the ability to manufacture and repair automotive and other harness types.
* Willingness to travel as required in order to support the Motorsport activities (Valid passport required)
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are able to work within the UK.
For more information on our Motorsport Electrical Technician role, contact Leanne on: