Senior Graphic Designer – Competitive Salary + Benefits – Oldham, UK
Do you possess a graphic design qualification/similar coupled with a minimum of 3 years in a similar role? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
This is a great opportunity for a talented individual to take up a creative graphic design role within a small design team within the UK’s largest toy manufacture, working on some of the biggest brand in the industry. The successful candidate will assist the Design Manager in providing a design service to Character Options.
The key responsibilities of a Senior Graphic Designerinclude, but are not limited to:
- The candidate will be creatively challenged to develop graphic design for print, online, brochures, signage, marketing campaigns and POS.
- In addition, the role will include the opportunity to manage web-based projects such as micro-sites, social media and the company commercial website.
- Strong communication skills are essential, working collaboratively with the team, and independently to conceptualise, and implement visuals based on requirements and needs of the Marketing Team.
Character Options Ltd is one of the UK’s leading distributors of children’s toys and games, with an extensive product range including Peppa Pig, Fireman Sam, Postman Pat and Teletubbies. Our customers range from the major high street retailers through to the independent Toy shops.
- Company sick pay
- Private medical
- Life assurance
- Full time role
- Overtime as required
- 22 days holiday
- Staff purchases
- Auto enrolment into a pension
- Free parking
The key skills and qualities of a Senior Graphic Designer:
- A graphic design qualification or similar
- A minimum 3 years’ experience within a similar role
- Portfolio with design projects
- Apple Mac experience using Photoshop, In-Design and Illustrator
- Good UX/UI knowledge from wireframes to responsive design to prototyping
- Knowledge of XD or Figma or Sketch
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML and an understanding of how websites are built and work.
- After effects and animation knowledge desirable (but not necessary).
- Experience working with and updating CMS systems (such as wordpress).
- Experience in creating email newsletters using tools such as Mailchimp
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.