Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Trainee Estate Agent
We're looking for a highly motivated Trainee Estate Agent to join our clients well respected Estate Agent brand in Buckingham.
Key responsibilities of a Trainee Estate Agent
- Assist in maximising the overall income and profitability of your branch
- To meet personal targets set and agreed with your Manager
- To carry out viewings in a professional and efficient manner
- Negotiating and agreeing the sales or let of available properties
- Diary management
- Local knowledge of surrounding areas
Skills and experience required to be a successful Trainee Estate Agent:
- Has customer Service or sales experience required
- Shows a proven track record in generating new business
- Has a resilient, positive and friendly attitude
- Highly motivated individual
- Excellent time management
- Strong organisational skills
- Has a full UK Driving License and own vehicle
Benefits of becoming a Trainee Estate Agent ?
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Fast paced, fun environment
- Uncapped earning potential
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to start your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online or call Magnus James on 01285 861896
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.