SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a HR and Payroll Officer to join a growing and modern business based in Central Derby on a full time permanent basis. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a SME with fantastic future growth plans. This role will be site based with flexibility on hours.
As the HR and Payroll Officer you will be responsible for:
- Process all new starters and leavers including production of employment contracts, induction packs, reference requests, company handbooks, leaver letters and holiday payments.
- Process all paperwork associated with employment changes and variations to contracts.
- Create and maintain all employee personnel records, ensuring archiving of leavers and cleansing of information held in line with the Data Protection Act.
- Process & control all SMP, SSP, SPP leave in line with statutory guidelines
- Approve staff holiday requests in line with company policy
- Reconcile AOE payments, process payments
- Assist with any recruitment administration; Right to work compliance
- Administrate annual pay review, employee survey and HR statistics.
- Maintain the HR Database including sick absence reporting
- Support the finance team with all additional HR administration requirements.
- Any other duties as required by the business. Ensure employment law is adhered to.
- Maintain Central register including live logins.
- Process fortnightly and monthly payroll including statutory year end returns and P60s.
- Deal with employee salary and payroll queries
- Reconcile tips to epos system
- Assist with reporting from payroll in line with business requirements.
- Ensure T&A data input, review accuracy & submit final rotas
- Chase line managers for missing information as required.
- Review labour margins per site ensuring KPIs are met
- Reconcile FPS/EPS files to HMRC portal, resubmit were necessary
- Any other payroll duties as required by the business.
Please only apply for this role if you have experience in HR, the Payroll element of the role can be taught but ideally you will have some Payroll knowledge.