Fire Alarm Service Engineer - £36 - £42k + Optional or High ££ Call Out! - West London
*Benefits for you as a Fire Alarm Service Engineer if apply!
- Location is Static Site in West London
- Salary is £36,000 - £42,000
- Transport is Car or Van (or £40-42k if travel not provided)
- Customers are Commercial only
- Callout - No call out OR Very well paid for
- Progression to Management opportunity from acting as a Senior Engineer
- Other benefits -inc. Healthcare, Holidays and permanent Employment Benefits
- Overtime is there if wanted, and there is lots
*Things would be doing (and skilled in) as a Fire Alarm Service Engineer
Typical Day -
Fault Finding and Servicing of Fire Alarm Systems such as Morley, Kentec, Advanced and possible Gent systems. You would be customer facing and working on a site in the West of London area.
You would if possible be fixing Fire Alarm systems in a large building, and there is lots of overtime and callout if wanted.
If Can -
Progression to be Manager when acting as a Senior Engineer and helping other engineers. As you will have the technical skill as a Fire Alarm Engineer, Fire Service Engineer, Senior Fire Alarm Engineer then this would be showing what can do and enjoying static site/ onsite and then (if wanted progressing on too lead the team. A rare opportunity to Earn and Learn here!
*Requirements for this Fire Alarm Service Engineer position
*Contact Us if have the Fire Alarm Service Engineer skills required (or suggest someone who has!)
We are a specialist Fire and Security agency for permanent UK jobs and careers with BAFE, SSAIB, NACOSS and NSI Companies. We are here to listen to get a better role for you. If you or someone you know has the specialist skills please TELL THEM, YOU CONTACT US, or GOOGLE OUR WEBSITE.