Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Fleet Systems Product Lead
We are currently looking for a Fleet Systems Product Lead. This is an exciting new role for a global and industry leading environmental company based across the UK. The location of this role can be flexible with the business having multiple sites to be based out of if needed. The role also offers a hybrid working model. The role reports into the head of asset management systems and is part of the wider Operational Systems and Digital Transformation team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The role will focus around working with the current Fleet management system tranman to assess whether it would be the best solution for the business going forward. Working across business areas, integrating it into workday. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Fleet Systems Product Lead will be working on items within a product backlog to innovate and create new functionality, features and functions in a constant cycle of improvement.
2.In the role you be require to translate complex system offerings into tangible potential deliverables across the business with full impact considerations.
3. As part of working towards product performance targets. The Product Lead will actively lead and influence the product roadmap by establishing influence with the business and colleagues.
4. The role requires a high level of interpersonal skills and experience owning and managing the delivery of features, functions and services. Displaying an appreciation and understanding of data, ux, performance, systems integration and master data management.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Fleet Systems Product Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a IT / Computer Science / Scientific / Engineering or similar field
2. Proven experience in working with fleet management systems.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with proven system design & solution driven thinking and good appreciation of systems integration and master data management
Key Words: Fleet IT Systems Tranman Stakeholder Projects Workday
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.