Engineer your career with #Arriva.
Work towards an IMI Level 3 Supply Chain Practitioner (Including Parts) Apprenticeship with Arriva.
Arriva want to identify individuals that are ambitious, demonstrate a willingness to learn who are excited by the prospect of working in the automotive/engineering interest and want to become experts in their field.
Supply Chain is at the heart of every business especially a vehicle parts department. It involves moving products or services from supplier to customer. Due to the high number of interactions both within and outside of the business, they need strong relationship building, influencing and communication skills alongside analytical, IT and numeracy skills, with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
This standard has been developed to support the automotive supply chain (vehicle parts) and will take the learner on a journey that will include:
- Processing orders (both emergency and stock)
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure timely deliveries of Vehicle parts
- Selecting, issuing, receiving and storing of vehicle Parts
- Complete supply chain documentation for audit requirements
- Resolving problems including customer service issues
- Identify, manage and escalate risks to the business
- Stock checking & management
- Developing vehicle knowledge
- Processing invoices and payments
- Forecasting customer demand
- Using IT systems to prepare reports
Training to be provided:
As part of your Vehicle Parts (Stores) Apprenticeship , you will undertake a 2-year programme working towards an IMI Level 3 Supply Chain Practitioner (Including Parts)
As part of the apprenticeship, you will be fully supported by our dedicated training provider.
As a result, you will receive the following benefits:
- Store and shopping discounts on the Arriva Village
- Free travel on our bus networks
- Uniforms will be provided
- Access to Arriva's Employee Assistance Programme - Health & wellbeing support
- A great working environment with lots of opportunity to build relationships with your colleagues and managers
- For the second year of the apprenticeship, your salary will increase in line with National Minimum wage for your age range.
At Arriva we acknowledge the importance of our colleagues' diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key focus for us and the creation of a diverse working environment supporting all genders, veterans, backgrounds, cultures, and LGBTQ+ colleagues is central to our ability to unlock your potential and achieve a successful Arriva.Requirements:
- GCSE Grades A-C (or equivalent) in both English and Maths are required.
- Ability to be passed fit for a PCV pre-employment medical - essential
Arriva want to continuously invest in their colleagues and on successful completion of the Apprenticeship Scheme, Arriva would intend on offering you a full-time position.
Your career development does not stop there. Arriva want to continue your development and can offer opportunities for further qualifications or career progression within their organisation.
Important Other Information:
The competition for apprenticeship placements is strong so please ensure your application is tailored to the type of apprenticeship you are applying for, pay attention to presentation, spelling and grammar and include any relevant experience, hobbies/interests, or qualifications.
If you have any questions, would like to request more information or to apply, click APPLY NOW and become a part of the #bestbusbusiness