Business: Originally founded as Prosper De Mulder Limited in 1926; SARIA’s UK operations have a market-leading presence in a wide range of sectors associated with the food chain. The Group’s companies manufacture quality products for use in human and animal foodstuffs, agriculture, aquaculture, and industrial applications. The company has a UK annual turnover approaching £280 million and employs around 1,000 people at 23 sites across the country.
Applications are invited for a Maintenance Electrician at the Company’s Doncaster site. This is a full- time permanent position, working 45 hours per week, day shifts.
As a Maintenance Electrician your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company’s requirements but will include:
- Ongoing electrical installation works for all industrial applications.
- Day to day maintenance of all plant and machinery.
- Conduct risk assessments on all jobs before undertaking any work/tasks.
- Ensure that all logs and job sheets are filled in as required.
- Ensure that the working area is clean and tidy on completion of any job/task.
- To install and maintain new and existing equipment, whilst ensuring production is not interrupted.
- Assisting other mechanical/operational departments when required.
- Provide support to the Maintenance Team and cover shifts for holidays/sickness when the business requires.
- To assist in any other duties as required by Management/site.
- Ensure that all work is completed to a high standard, whilst complying with the Company’s Health and Safety requirements to ensure the safety of yourself and others.
- You must have served a recognised Electrician Apprenticeship / Qualification.
- Have extensive Electrical experience working in a continuous process environment.
- Be familiar with general factory maintenance practices.
- Be conversant with basic PLC logic and inverter drives.
- You must be able to work well individually and has part of a team.
- Be able to work well under pressure, prioritise workload and meet deadlines, as required.
- Be able to communicate well at all levels
Salary: Competitive Pay and Benefits
Please apply in writing with your CV to HR Department, Ings Road, Doncaster, DN5 9TL or e mail
* Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV’s being received.