An opportunity has opened up for someone to join Arm's Treasury team to support the business during a time of significant change, as the company head's into an IPO.
Treasury have responsibility and oversight for the management of Arm's significant financial assets and related financial risks as well as the systems, controls, and reporting vital to supporting this activity. We are looking for someone to join the Treasury team to support in all aspects of treasury management for the Arm Group. Job Overview: Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience :
- You will have responsibility for the production of short and long term cash flow forecasts for the Arm Group.
- You will analyse cash at a strategic and detailed level, and use expertise to explain business drivers underlying cash movements.
- Monthly treasury reporting and accounting activity.
- Manage Arm's daily cash positions, ensuring sufficient funds available to meet daily liquidity requirements. You will seek to optimise cash where possible.
- Deposit, MMF and FX trade execution in line with pre-approved strategy.
- System maintenance and administration across treasury and banking platforms.
- Treasury compliance activities (KYC/Bank Mandates)
- Assist with various projects within the company, including continuous improvement programs to increase system reliance, and improve processes and procedures.
- Highly motivated individual who is focussed on continuous improvement and development of key processes, and the capability to distill complex
- data into meaningful insight and reporting.
- High level of numeracy, financial accuracy and attention to detail. Ability to think on your feet, and work well under time pressure.
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate multiple software platforms, as well as strong Microsoft excel and powerpoint skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to build relationships both with our external banking partners, software providers, and internally within
- other areas of finance.
- Demonstrates Arm's core beliefs of We not I, Passion for progress and Be your brilliant self
- Professional qualification in accounting (ACCA, ACA, CIMA), and Treasury (AMCT) is desirable. You will be educated to degree level, or have equivalent experience.
Arm technology is at the heart of a computing and data revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. Our energy-efficient processor designs and software platforms have enabled advanced computing in more than 225 billion chips and our technologies securely power products from the sensor to the smartphone and the supercomputer. Together with our 1000+ technology partners we are at the forefront of designing, securing and managing all areas of AI-enhanced connected compute from the chip to the cloud.