Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Due to rapid expansion we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join our construction team to support the Build Manager on a new build housing development.
This is an exciting role within a rapidly expanding house building business. To be considered for this role you will have previous experience as a Site Manager working on high volume new build housing developments.
- Generous holiday entitlement of 26 days per annum + bank holidays
- Choice of company car or car allowance
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Healthshield membership
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Share Purchase Plan
- Managing the development to maintain and deliver the build programme in accordance with budgets and forecasts. Ensuring that the final product is to Gleeson Homes standard
- Full responsibility and control of all site staff and sub-contractors including labour only groundworkers/contractors, ensuring that all employees comply with our Health and Safety standards
- Liaison with head office, NHBC and local authority departments
- Timely ordering of materials ensuring the build programme can be achieved
- Ensure all NHBC inspections are carried out as required
- Carry out hand over inspection of properties to the customers in accordance with our customer care procedures
- Complete as soon as practicably possible any customer care defects raised in conjunction with our customer care team
- Actively encourage a philosophy of safety, progress, quality and innovation
Previous experiences as a Site Manager working on high volume new build housing development. Must have extensive knowledge and experience of managing labour only groundworkers/contractors.
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent knowledge of construction build programmes
- Strong commercial awareness
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction processes
- Experience of successfully achieving customer service requirements
- Awareness of codes of practice that impact on Construction matters e.g. NHBC, Building Regs, etc.
Qualifications & Training:
- SMSTS Qualification
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Fire Marshall