Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Commercial Account Handler
COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT HANDLER
SALARY UP TO £32,500 + FLEXIBLE WORKING + CII/ACII SUPPORT
Get Recruited are so proud to be representing one of Manchester's most respected insurance brokers who are looking to add an experienced Commercial Account Handler to their highly successful team which is now expanding. As a well established business with over 450 staff and 14 branches, our client pride pride themselves on the service they offer to their customers. They have a passion for supporting, training and nurturing their team to help them grow.
As an Commercial Account Handler you will be working in a fast-paced environment working with various clients to arrange cover for both new business and renewals. You will also benefit from support to complete your CII, internal support and training and the opportunity to work with some of the most experienced Brokers and Account Execs to improve your knowledge and progress your career.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual from an Account handling / Broking / Insurance Broker background to join a thriving an rewarding business who are one of the best in their field.
COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT HANDLER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide a market leading broking service, focused on providing quality customer service and positive outcomes for their clients.
- To develop a strong working relationship with your brokers, our insurers and other service providers.
- To trade with insurers to obtain best possible terms for our end customers.
- Understand our brokers and end customer's needs and the challenges they face.
- Take a proactive approach to problem solving.
- To add value to our customers at every interaction.
- To deal with problems constructively, looking to solve the root cause of day to day issues faced, engaging with the team leaders and management.
- Support team leader, undertaking tasks delegated where required.
- To support the business placement strategy laid out by the Insurer Relationship & Placement Manager.
- Adhere to the Broking Team Standards for both new and existing business.
- To seek efficiency's across the business.
- Ensure you have the appropriate knowledge for your role and work with your team leader to create a development plan.
- Understand the culture of being an Employee Owner, the personal stake in the company's performance and how to contribute to its success.
- Support other broking teams when required.
- To understand the roles of other team members in all teams of the business, understanding the impact you have on each other.
- 27 days holiday
- Death in Service, 4x salary
- £500per yr Flexible Benefits
- 10% bonus on new business placed
- The individual should have a couple of year's experience working in an insurance broking capacity.
- GCSE or equivalent education is required, with A Level, degree level education and CII qualifications being preferable but not essential. Experience and use of MS Office is required, and prior experience of using Broking software world be preferable but not essential.
- Strong influence and negotiation skills will be required when dealing with insurers and Brokers.
If you are an experienced Commercial Account Handler with the required skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration. We are currently shortlisting for interviews.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.