Our exciting and dynamic new start-up client is currently searching for a Semiconductor Product Engineer to join the manufacturing operations team. The role will involve supporting operations with NPI and volume new product life cycling. Yield monitoring will be an important part of the role as well as managing qualification planning and supporting test engineering on yield and test targets.
Required skills for the Semiconductor Product Engineer will include:
- Strong semiconductor product engineering experience within a manufacturing environment
- Yield analysis and SPC knowledge
- Understanding of silicon and package qualification
- Strong communication skills
- Electronics related degree or equivalent additional experience
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.